Our diving base
Welcome to our dive centre, located in the south of Tenerife, modern and fully equipped, located right next to the harbour in Avenida del Emigrante of Playa de San Juan. We offer a comprehensive scuba equipment for adults (sizes up to XXXL, XL for ladies) and for young divers. Divers with own equipment are welcome and for all we have enough tanks with 10, 12 and 15 litres of air and weights.
- Our facilities include hot showers, clothing, wet area, classroom, shop equipment sales, equipment repair shop and a terrace with seating area. We have a rigid inflatable 6.50 m long and 2.00m wide with a 125 hp engine.
- Our dives are guided and are in addition to the reef in front of the door, another 20 dive sites in the southwest and southeast coasts of Tenerife available. We arrived to these entries with the car from our dive base or with our boat.
- Our coasts offer a fantastic range of typical flora and fauna of the Atlantic.
- The underwater landscape is volcanic: lava reefs with steep walls, overhangs and caves alternate with sandy areas.
- We dive in small groups but also individual dives. Large groups can be arranged by appointment. We offer discover dives and an individual supervision inexperienced divers. By appointment we organise dives in special sites.
- Depths vary up to 40 meters deep and always depends on the experiences of divers. The duration of dives is determined by the air intake.
Bottle volume of 10l, 12l and 15l and Nitrox available.
We offer the following activities:
- Dives from shore
- Night Dives
- Dives from our boat
- Outputs all day
- Excursions to other islands
- Discover Scuba Diving
- Whale watching
We go all year Monday to Saturday and offer
2 dives daily (09:30 and 14:00).
Sundays and night dives on request.
Get your scuba certification IDA / CMAS. If you've always wanted to learn to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wondrous world beneath the waves.
Students in our courses IDA / CMAS learn the basics of diving through independent study, and are then guided by instructors for further development. The objective is to enable students to enter the water as soon as possible, and give them the necessary instruction to gain confidence in his ability as a diver.
Courses are taught by professional diving instructors in Spanish, German and English
- Courses organized by CMAS guidelines
- CMAS * / ** / *** and all specialties
- Diving Instructor Training
- Nitrox I & II
- all courses individually organized all year without a minimum of participants